|Order 5x7, 12x16 and 16x20 or Magnet|
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FREE OF CHARGE
This is what was
known in Auburn as “4 Corners.”
This view is
from highway 40, about where the Freeway is now.
The firehouse is
where it originally was before 1957.
Herald newspaper and printing service is on the
right and the
old 4 Corners Garage and Richfield Station is on the left.
The road signs list Grass Valley, Nevada
Truckee and Sacramento. James Geddes